Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Digital Signage Advertising


In my last post, I mentioned how Digital Signage surrounds us in our everyday lives without us even knowing it. I mentioned the baseball game that I attended a few nights ago, and the number of digital displays that were being broadcast throughout the stadium. What I didn't mention was the Digital Signing Advertising that was taken place. The next time you are at a ballgame, or the mall, maybe even the dentist office, look around at all of the methods of advertisement that exist. From magazines to posters to card board figures, advertising is everywhere.

I had to laugh when I thought of how much free advertisement was being broadcast throughout the ballpark on the Digital Signage displays. Whenever the Digital Displays on the scoreboard captured individuals or groups of people dancing or having fun, whatever they were wearing or the slogans on their clothing was advertised...FOR FREE. Think about all of the Nike wear or Major League Baseball shirts or hats that were being advertised for the whopping cost of $0. Now that's a bargain!

1 comment:

  1. I have to agree with you...there are really lots of Digital Signage surrounds us in our everyday lives, whether we go to school, to our Church and sometimes to our own house, without knowing it. Funny but all of these reminds us that whether we like it or not we are now in the Digital Age.

    Digital signage software

    ReplyDelete